Tuesday, January 6, 2009

From what I DID see...

I had to work tonight until 8:00 so I knew I was going to miss a good chunk of the game. Sadly I missed this.....


Drew's 9th goal of the season! WOOHOO!!!



I also missed this...

Really Rutu?! Really?! Mair was right. You really are a joke. What kind of goon won't drop the gloves and decides to bite instead? I really don't even know what to say about how ridiculous this is. Andrew I hope you listen to Mike Robitaille's advice and get a rabies shot!

So after I miss all the fun stuff already I get in the car to drive home and listen to the game on xm. Sabres are winning 3-0. Them BAM! Sens score. BAM! Sens score. Those didn't matter though. Vanek put the game away with a pass from Stafford and an empty netter to put them on top 4-2.

The Sabres have had a great start to Two Thousand and Roy! Let's keep it up boys!

R

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Two Thousand and Roy!

Haha, I like this. (: Creative!

Rachael said...

hahahaha thanks!

R