Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm the winner!

So I haven't posted a blog in 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS! Clearly I am the winner of the "worst blogger ever" award! I'm not really sure why I haven't gotten around to posting? Maybe it's depression?
The night Miller got injured I was in Canada. I heard it happen on the radio but didn't see it until I got home. Ugh it was like watching a puppy get hit by a car. It totally broke my heart. I love lalime but good lord do we need Ryan back!
The past couple games have been so hard to watch. The hurricanes game I thought was decent at least. Lalime had a solid game and made some killer saves. Shutout by the Islanders though? THAT made me want to bury my head in a hole.
Thomas is said to be making his return Wednesday. THANK YOU JESUS! Maybe he can fire everyone up!

Is there any point to this post? Not really.
Has everything I wrote about probably been written about by 30 other people or more? Probably.
I just needed to catch up. I need to stop being a bad blogger.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for some trades to go down. Pleeeeeeeease don't do something stupid Darcy!

No comments: